Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for all Assassin's Creed fans. Join and follow the Codex with us!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track

Go down 
+2
Hooded Man
Animus
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:01 pm

By now, we all know that the Sound Track of the second Assassin's Creed game, like the first and the "third" was made composed by Jesper Kyd. I personally, from all the sound tracks I listen (for the AC games) I like the best the second OST.

I think, like many other people I like the best "Ezio's Family" and "Earth", but generally, in this case, picking just one or two songs it's not fair. The whole OST is just brilliant. What is your opinion and which are your favorite song on the second game's OST? Smile
Back to top Go down
Animus
Admin
Admin
Animus

PostSubject: Ezio's Family   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:06 pm

I guess i have to choose Ezio's Family. It's amazing because it is the most known and recognizable music from all the series. You can hear it anywhere anytime and you think automatically "Assassins creed" Very Happy And there is another feature i like in this music: the appealing to the Ezio story (as a main song), and the memories from the beggining it brings.
Back to top Go down
http://codexfollowers.foruns.com.pt
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 am

Personally i like Brotherhood's score more than AC 2. It has much of a Borgia, dark tone to it. But my favorite AC 2 soundtrack is Venice Rooftops. But my all time favorite is from Brotherhood called City of Rome. oh and there are 129 songs in the AC 2 OST made by Jesper Kyd. Some of them are less than 10 seconds long:) Stinger 26 is three seconds long:)

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:50 pm

About the Brotherhoos OST we will discuss in the right topic! Wink Here is AC2... And yes, Venice Rooftop is a very great song. Slightly sad, but very, very hopeful. Donno why, for me it actually gives a feeling of freedom. Smile
Back to top Go down
emdk
Recruit
Recruit
emdk

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:44 pm

I believe every soundtrack is different from the others. You can hear different moods in each soundtrack. Where the soundtrack from AC one was more dry and dark, Jesper seemed to make it fit brilliantly to the video game setting. With the AC2 soundtrack Kyd catches the mood and beauty of Renaissance Italy just right. You can just hear the simple, yet beautiful and calm music, that surely must have roamed the streets of the beautiful Venezia and Firenze. In ACB we can hear that something is wrong in Italy and it is only when we are in the highlands or somewhat just out of Roma (when not in dungeons), that we can hear the characteristic Renaissance music, that reminds us of the beautiful and good life Ezio lead in the second game.

I am indeed very excited about Kyd's interpreting in the next game. I honestly cannot wait to hear it. I know I will love it.

I was surprised that a Dane would be able to get the country-sounds so right - but then again he IS a Dane, and Danes are amazing (; Especially when they are from Hørsholm! <Insert tribute to our hometown here>
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emdk
MesserSandman
Recruit
Recruit
MesserSandman

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Yeah Ezio's Family is pretty good. In terms of my favorites though, I have to choose most of the tracks that are related to Venice (Venice Rooftops, Flight in Venice, Tour of Venice, Venice Escape, etc.). Those are the some of the best ones on the OST in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
http://messersandman.deviantart.com
Giuliana Traventino
Recruit
Recruit
Giuliana Traventino

PostSubject: ACII Soundtrack   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Ezio's family is so beautiful...It brings tears to my eyes, still today. A song full of emotions (I really feel for my Mentore's story).

I agree with MesserSandman, the Venice tracks are outstanding... My favourites:Venice rooftops (I really really feel like climbing when listening to it!!!), and Flight over Venice...magical.
Back to top Go down
✠ Lupo - The Prowler
Recruit
Recruit
✠ Lupo - The Prowler

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 am

... Can't help but agree with you on this.
AC1's alright, but ACII's touch the heart.
AC:B's are... boring after a while.
Back to top Go down
http://theprowler-sharps.tumblr.com/
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 am

✠ Lupo - The Prowler wrote:
... Can't help but agree with you on this.
AC1's alright, but ACII's touch the heart.
AC:B's are... boring after a while.
you know what barely touches my heart?? your huge font xD. would you mind making it bigger. it would be easier to read. or is this your style.

off topic here:)

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track   Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed II Original Sound Track
Page 1 of 1