Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for all Assassin's Creed fans. Join and follow the Codex with us!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

OK, I really have a suggestion and that is regarding the BACKGROUND and the TEXT when we write. It's red on red... It's very hard to see what you're writing and it's slightly disturbing. I know when you post the comment it's red on white, but when you write it, it's red on red. It's killing my eyes and I am sure not many will be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:43 pm

DeeNuke wrote:
OK, I really have a suggestion and that is regarding the BACKGROUND and the TEXT when we write. It's red on red... It's very hard to see what you're writing and it's slightly disturbing. I know when you post the comment it's red on white, but when you write it, it's red on red. It's killing my eyes and I am sure not many will be pleased.
That is true. But this forum is still under construction, and we are working on the forum itself, not the page layout and colors. The problem will be resolved by the end of this week. Sorry for the inconvience and thank you for your feedback.

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:57 pm

The problem has just been resolved. Everything is now clear and visible. Thank you again for your feedback.

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and News :: Feedback-
Jump to: