Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for all Assassin's Creed fans. Join and follow the Codex with us!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay board?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
✠ Lupo - The Prowler
Recruit
Recruit
✠ Lupo - The Prowler

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 am

Huh? Huh? It's pretty self explanitory. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://theprowler-sharps.tumblr.com/
Giuliana Traventino
Recruit
Recruit
Giuliana Traventino

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:28 am

I truly despise saying this, Lupo..but I like your idea. A lot.

*I am up for it.*

Salve.
Back to top Go down
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 am

would you mind explaining a bit:)

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com
✠ Lupo - The Prowler
Recruit
Recruit
✠ Lupo - The Prowler

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Si, Certo.

A roleplay bored. Just a board you can make your own topic in, and 'act' as the character you chose. For instance, just in case you do not know what roleplay is, it's something like this:

Lupo had taken a seat upon a bench in mid-city of the poor district, watching people pass.

That, but longer, sometimes paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
http://theprowler-sharps.tumblr.com/
emdk
Recruit
Recruit
emdk

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 am

What they want is an Assassin's Creed RPG, where they can a) Create AC original/canon characters, b) play with each other and c) write co-op fanfics. It's basically a Roleplaying game where characters from the AC universe can meet up and "play". What you as admins should do, would then be to create "areas" where people could play; like "Rome - 1459-1500" or "Damascus 1165-1200". Then people, who created a character in a "Character Creation"-board, can make threads in these boards and play with each other. As an admin on the largest Online RPG in Denmark, I'd like to help you if you have any questions.

I'm not sure if I'm positive 'bout the idea - surely you could find an Assassin's Creed RPG somewhere else? But on the other hand - making a category or two just for roleplaying might not hurt anyone.

<insert some random AC quote or Italian word here, to make me sound "cool">
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emdk
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:33 pm

emdk wrote:
What they want is an Assassin's Creed RPG, where they can a) Create AC original/canon characters, b) play with each other and c) write co-op fanfics. It's basically a Roleplaying game where characters from the AC universe can meet up and "play". What you as admins should do, would then be to create "areas" where people could play; like "Rome - 1459-1500" or "Damascus 1165-1200". Then people, who created a character in a "Character Creation"-board, can make threads in these boards and play with each other. As an admin on the largest Online RPG in Denmark, I'd like to help you if you have any questions.

I'm not sure if I'm positive 'bout the idea - surely you could find an Assassin's Creed RPG somewhere else? But on the other hand - making a category or two just for roleplaying might not hurt anyone.

i will send you a private message soon but i have a couple of things to do before going deep into the idea. i really like the idea now that i understand it more:)

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com
emdk
Recruit
Recruit
emdk

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Hooded Man wrote:
emdk wrote:

i will send you a private message soon but i have a couple of things to do before going deep into the idea. i really like the idea now that i understand it more:)

Hooded Man

Very well - I'll be waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emdk
Sponsored content

Roleplay board? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay board?   Roleplay board? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay board?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements and News :: Feedback-